This morning at 4:20 am 13 of the students (looking bright and cheery) left the Professor's Guesthouse for the last time to begin the long trip back to the USA or begin new adventures in other parts of Europe. The other 10 followed a few hours later and by 8:30 am there was only one lonely professor left. To all of you who have been following the blog thanks for your comments and I hope you've enjoyed following along.
To the students: I've really enjoyed getting to know you this last month. You are a great bunch! You made it easy for me and I appreciate that. It seems like you had a pretty good time here in Budapest and learned a bit of number theory as well. I know you will have lots of stories to tell when you return.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon back at the hill.
Szia,
Bruce
I have enjoyed all of the postings from the month long adventure in Budapest and beyond. Thanks to all for taking the time to expertly describe the sites and sounds of your trip!
ReplyDelete